Untitled 1

Can I be that kind of girl,
which don't have to put make-up on to be pretty,
which standing beautifully in the crowd,
which smiles confidently without any hesitation in her face.


Being an ordinary girl,
Who live in the extraordinary world,
doesn't really make sense to me,
walking alone in the drizzle at night,
watching 'live' drama,
so-called-late-night parties,
boys and girls drinking and laughing at the thought of life which they think was funny,
while deep inside my heart,
I know something was missing.


I miss that kind of inspiration,
I miss how comfortable it was to be at a place called home,
I miss getting excited waiting for those days to meet that special person,
I miss how it feels like to share stories and jokes with him,
and to laugh at our own mistakes and silly remedies.


and there I was,
still walking in the rain,
reminiscing those good old days,
and let myself drowning in those memories,
accompanied by few dim street lights and beautiful twinkling stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red, Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet and so are you ^^